A request for service can be made by the individual, a family member, or an IEP Team member by contacting your Regional Coordinator and filling out a request-for-service form. (See below to find the Regional Coordinator for your community.) Your Regional Coordinator will contact you with a date for an on-site visit and explain the plan of action, which may include: Observations, Evaluations, Interviews, and Consultations.

Who is my Regional Coordinator?

You can identify your Regional Coordinator by: