Current Openings: None
Fully paid family health insurance
- Family Health Insurance with no monthly paycheck deductions.
- Get reimbursed for going to the gym or earn up to $250 for participating in wellness activities.
Vision & Dental Insurance
- Voluntary plan options at a reduced rate for you and your family.
Employee Assistance Program
- Counseling services to assist employees and family members.
14.12% is contributed towards retirement. 11.12% is contributed by NDVS/SB, with the employee contributing an additional 3%.
- Employees may participate in an additional tax-free retirement plan.
Flex Comp Plan
- Employees may pay medical expenses, insurance payments, and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Employees receive a basic life insurance with an option for additional coverage.
Time Away From Work
- 0-3 years earns 8 hours per month.
- 4-7 years earns 10 hours per month.
- 8-12 years earns 12 hours per month.
- 13-18 years earns 14 hours per month.
- Over 18 years earns 16 hours per month.
- Earn 8 hours per month.
- 10 paid holidays per year.
- Employees are eligible to give or receive donations of annual or sick leave for medical conditions.
Flexible Work Schedules
Professional Development Opportunities
Visit the NDPERS to learn more about the benefits provided to state employees.
Interested in working for the State of North Dakota? ClickHere
Career openings are also listed on the following sites: Job Service North Dakota, North Dakota Court System, North Dakota University System