Current Openings at NDVS/SB
Administrative Assistant II
Location: Grand Forks Salary: $16.89-$17.73/hr. & full benefits Closing Date: 10/10/2017
Summary of Work
- Provide reception duties and customer service
- Assist with agency purchasing
- Assist with fiscal duties (accounts receivable duties, backup for payroll processing and backup for accounts payable)
- Maintain files and records management duties
- Provide assistance with brochures and newsletters
- Assist with human resource duties for agency
- Maintain master calendar
- Assist with leases, contracts, and correspondence
- Maintain office equipment
- Requires an associate degree with major coursework in office support or business or office education and two years of experience performing a variety of complex office work which included opportunities for functioning as a project coordinator, team leader, or lead worker
- Additional work experience (as described above) may substitute for the education requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Use of computers and Microsoft Office
We understand the importance of taking days off to live your life. NDVS/SB offers time-off options, including vacation, sick leave and paid holidays.
Our employees enjoy opportunities to help promote work-life balance, including an infant-at-work program and flexible scheduling.
Health insurance premiums are fully paid. Other benefits include dental, vision and life insurance, and flex spending accounts.
Working with us means planning for your future. Our retirement plan offers defined benefit or defined contribution options with a short vesting schedule.